Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Another Father's Day has come and gone. 

In our house, it's affectionately referred to as "Daddy's Day."  My husband gets the privilege of choosing the meal, selecting the activities and of course, receiving the gifts.  How blessed is he to have three females looking for all sorts of ways to spoil him throughout the day! 

And he deserves every bit of it.  He has modeled the love of Christ, the patience of Christ and the steadfastness of Christ from the moment he became a father.  

There is no doubt in my mind that my girls will have an accurate representation of who their Heavenly Father is because of their earthly daddy.  And I earnestly pray they marry someone just like him, too!
The two reasons he proudly wears the title, "Dad"

Showing Daddy some love!

After nearly thirteen years of marriage, I finally made his favorite dessert, banana pudding!
Quote of the day came from Grace, "I love banana pudding--well, except for all the bananas."
His opinion?  "You nailed it, honey."  Yay!


"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!  And that is what we are!"  1 John 3:1

Having breakfast at IHOP with my dad on Saturday.
So grateful for a dad who has always been there and who loves me regardless.
 Happy Father's Day to my father, the father of my children and my Everlasting Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...